Children's Place Nursery School
Your child is an individual with their own needs related to the development of their intellectual, social, and physical skills. Here at Children's Place Nursery School, it is our goal to guide your children through this time of growth while allowing them the freedom to interact and make their own independent choices.
If you’re interested in daycare in the Rochester area, we encourage you to read through the rest of our website, and to call our office with any questions about the service we provide. We are more than willing to make special accommodations for your specific needs, and look forward to working with your child.
Get to Know Children's Place Nursery School:
Children's Place's goals are to:
* Respect each child's individuality and independence
* Build age appropriate curriculum that supports individual and group achievement
* Provide happy and stimulating group experiences so each child feels safe and encouraged to be him/herself
* Provide a diverse multicultural setting, which encourages respect for others
* Provide a non-violent atmosphere while developing problem solving skills
Children's Place strives to achieve these goals by:
* Creating an environment where children feel secure and can be proud of their achievements
* Employing experienced teachers who are trained to understand preschoolers and will eagerly help children adapt to appropriate situations.
* Employing a director who will incorporate new educational concepts as well as maintain the high traditional standards of Children's Place.
Call Children's Place Nursery School today at 507-289-0811 to learn more about our programs, goals or tuition, or with any questions.
| Children's Place Nursery School
Address3703 55th Street NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Please fill out this short form and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Thank you.
Fields marked with * are mandatory